The Miracle Baby Snakes NO DAD



it's 2020 for real guys check it out look at these snakes you ready for this they don't have a mom oh I'm just kidding they don't have a dad, you always know your mom is right or do you I actually spent the first 30 years of my life not knowing who my mom or my dad was so i guess I can't say that but check this out, so these snakes here really really don't have a dad and in herpetology, we used to always think that snakes could hold the sperm of an of their father for a long time like two years they could breed and two years later have babies guess what I don't believe in that even a little bit anymore and I'm going to show you why so these snakes literally don't have a father. 

so this little girl right here is what you call a titanium so her mother was titanium whoa little grumpy little thing you know who she takes after right wasn't the father because like I said there ain't no father and it's a good thing that can you imagine if you were dating and two years later your the girlfriend called you up I decided to have your kid and you owe me a child support for the rest of your life that'd be kind of rough wasn't it like hey you made the choice but this is totally different they don't have a dad because they didn't need a dad.

just like you watch that crazy movie Jurassic park where they talk about how they can you can't hold back life and that the dinosaurs would breed on their own and then all of a sudden they took over the island and they were everywhere and yeah well that's happening right here at the reptilenesia despite the fact that we're closed for the last four months and I'll tell you got to try feeding all these animals out of a little tiny savings account that's gone anyway it's been interesting keep us in mind the Reptilnesia help us out if you get a chance but anyway check this out so what we got here is an ultra so the mom was a of what you call platinum and so this is like marker already the fact that this is a pl on ultra means it has two layers of platinum so what happens is the mom's egg has what it's going to be right and then the dad donates well what all these eggs could do is duplicate themselves. 

so when it starts splitting without the dad, there's no DNA so it's got two copies of mom so let me show you how we know so boom it's a girl so that's okay because half the baby should be girls but that ultra has all the markers that say that that there's no dad now here we go this snake here is a titanium which it should have had because if my father was a titanium but look, boom girl now so what right two girls doesn't make it has to be have to be that right but now all of a sudden you start going what are the odds the odds are going bad here's titanium again boom there's three for three-oh wow where are all the boys at I mean we should start getting a boy here and there right now and now here we go there's another kind of marker the mom was a tiger so half the eggs carried tiger gene well what do you know about half these babies or what you call plutonium which is a super tiger titanium, and oh let's see here see there's so there's a super tiger titanium not platinum because it can't be a platinum so watch this they're slimy boom it's a girl so all of a sudden everything's saying there's no dad. 

 now let's look at this ultra here's another ultra so that there you go again right got all the genes to be no dad right and pink guess what it's got the sex to prove it's no dead now I could go sex them all but really honestly i already sex them all but let me show you what just in case you guys doubt my ability to sex a snake that you mean you don't know who I am right I might be brand new I am brand new I have a lot to learn oh goodness. 


so you see that right there that's what a male looks like this one's got a dad so we don't know who he takes after but we know those grumpy ones that we just put away we know they take after and all you guys you could sleep at night now if you broke up with your girlfriend two years ago so anyway but it is 2020 so you better watch out for aliens and and uh that vaccine and keep living the dream guys.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url