PANDA PIED RETICULATED PYTHON LOOK LIKE PANDA

okay so this is literally a clutch I've been waiting for like a long time so this is the Panda clutch now The question is I had one panda clutch already we got one what we would call a panda pied but unfortunately the Panda pied was pretty much all black and hormones no white we added one more gene. 

to make it actually have the white to come over the top now the question is can that one gene do it and will we hit the odds because it the other day this is an odds game too because we only have like one in 16 chance to get that one tied that we're looking for and it might be one in 32 I'm not sure it'd have to do this punch it square but really I just sit down and do my math because I just know learn it myself pretty much so what I see right here is pied but I can tell it's not a panda pied because it's not black and so settle down there bro so this is platinum pied and it's nice up now seeing I don't know what that pot is exactly but it's beautiful but it's not a panda but it's got high white. 


so that's doing kind of what we wanted to do it's not going over the top a lot so that could be a platinum golden child it could be it could be a couple things so here's the white no sticking outright here and this is a pretty big deal for like I say we've been working along time we only have a couple females that can even do it yeah you see all those blood vessels so she's just he or she yeah that's another high white pied so that's a golden child here that came out but it's just a golden child 100% hat pride so the reason why I say is 100% hat pied because the father was a pied so every baby is gonna be now this one here looks to be a golden child so I would say that's probably a golden child pied and we got over the top of it which is a good sign if that's what we're we think we're trying to do and so the question is well the odds work for us or not because we're gonna need them to work for us because if it's 1 in 32 then we only have we don't even have a shot at it, if it's one in 16 then we have. 

 oh look at that that's over the top and it's over the top great but it's not the panda pot Wow look at that I don't think it's a pant Wow look at that snake darn you guys is that beautiful or what but I don't think it's a panda because it's not quite dark enough but look at the colors on that snake absolutely gorgeous so this one here is really good white so that's we're trying to do is we're trying to get this high white to work for us so we're gonna let that snake sits in there this one seems to think it's ready to come out and it may be because one of them already came out and it is ready to come out it has no nothing left and it's on its way out whoa so now I've got a problem Tim come help me out Tim here Tim has been in charge of breeding here for how many years 19 19 years we hatched him here are you sure that's not over with that no it's gorgeous but no I'm pretty confident we haven't got what we're looking for you yeah so we'll see what we got here so oh so this here is that's what we're looking for now we've come on everybody seems to be in a big hurry so that's a motley golden boy look at that completely ready to come out. 

 that's a motley golden so we're gonna have to get something to put these in so that's what we're looking for now we're looking for that to have the white girl at the top really these are really we're gonna take this one out of here too because he's been trying to bite me I don't come on getting bitten but this is so important I got to pay attention so this gets me a little nervous this egg looks like we should have maybe cut it  a little bit ago but we're well known about one second so oh my gosh okay so everybody wonders why we cut eggs look what we lost a panda pied not only a panda pied we lost a panda pied that's it right it has no pattern it's oh man that's brutal so whenever you're wondering why cut eggs.

this is why cut egg so I postponed this clutch a few hours the eggs look for him but I could tell that egg was looking a little questionable just now we just literally lost a snake that we're trying to get the good news is it's just one egg so in real life, this happens every day in the wild that's why we incubate the eggs just to increase the odds if you ever wonder why I use a razor blade to cut these eggs it's because everything I cut does not die and so that wouldn't have happened if I to cut it probably a few hours ago.

possibly because that snake was really ready to come out but unfortunately we're gonna move on and we're gonna hopefully get what we're looking for here so the good news is if that's the only egg that looks in trouble and so we'll just keep going here wow that is incredible snake so there is that looks to be well we got there Tim I think it's a motley a motley golden maybe oh that's it. 

 platinum motley golden maybe a pied but I don't think so I hope not Wow I'm hoping we can get into only that there's a gorgeous snake but it's not quite what we're looking for but it's still a gorgeous pied with a gorgeous bed let's see yeah ah man that is just brutal this to have fine a snake that you're looking for a look and have it be something that you maybe could have saved by cutting the eggs earlier but we're learning just sometimes you just sneak up on you because it only takes a few minutes to go from you know needing to be out and not out so there we go that's a that's golden so half the eggs should be pipes oh man I'm just getting antsy wanting to see another one of those there's another part of Golding possibly tomorrow going wow this one this one looks interesting and look at that guys it's looking good.

it's looking good so this might be everything this is possible has platinum on it every single gene on it but this is what we're looking for I'm pretty sure I gotta see if I can get them out a little bit more blue that's you guys so that is really really really what we're looking for it's not as black as I was hoping because it's got platinum but you know what we're not done we still got chance we might get some we already see what we could have had one looks like we got a live version of it there's a Motley know this one's already out I keep forgetting that one's already out we've still got good. 

chance here just because we got a few more eggs there's always a chance until there's til it's over so oh look at that it's pretty so that's it with platinum I think that's the same staple platinum after that's this is the dream snake everybody this is what we call living the dream right here that is crazy that's just a high white pine I don't think so here's no that one yeah that's a golden I think they're bad I think it's this as same as that and that's a plant. 

I think it's not a platinum coos that's the snake we fantasize we didn't know if we'd get there right now because we'd already tried and didn't make it but oh the cool part is we made it so there is now panda pipes that are mind-blowing in existence one of them. 

so let's see maybe you know what we might get another one yeah yeah that snake is no question it has no platinum on it it's absolutely incredible and it's a world's first so no look at this look at this you guys that are our fantasy right there that's just what we fantasize we could get and Oh get its head untangle oh look at that is that incredible or what oh my goodness this is insane this is what years of doing what you love to pay off.

you just have to never give up you know I mean you should have seen the first one we hatched it literally looks just like a mutt like a motley golden well just a white belly like oh my gosh this is even nice its golden child and we got it over the top with the extra genes right absolutely so that's so we you so we're using a couple extra sit hidden genes to play with so these are these are carrying another gene citron oh no way no way to look at that oh my gosh the reptile world the reptile world is gonna be talking for a while look at that so we got a white man that is insane so this is literally like we didn't not. 

start this project early but we got lucky with just perseverance just surely by perseverance and blessings but what the heck what is that platinum Montana golden pride I don't know Wow it's hat tied to the whites yeah now the question is you guys do you think it's possible to do it again everybody on Instagram and YouTube are waiting for this it's pretty cool without Sivan, güell doesn't have that golden look at that Wow maybe that's not a no I don't think it's a tiger so here we go the last one but we got two absolutely incredible ones three I mean one's a golden wow that's great oh I guess we got three this one two three and that oh my gosh.
here we go the grand finale oh my gosh oh sweet ask this one first we'd be jumping up and down non-Tiger technology right that's a motley golden so so this is a motley golden citron that's what it is a motley Golden's hitless I'm hoping I'm hoping for a surprise well we didn't get a look at that so this is a little bit. 

 like the first so we hatched except it's got one more gene so it tried to come up two sides so that's a motley golden and now I don't think it has any crossovers but be cut but we got it up the side and Tiger took it over the top so anyway living the dream guys I'm glad you guys are here to watch I hope you had fun with it and we have some visitors here and we're glad they're here and anyway we're living the dream thank you guys for reading everything and we'll see you soon huh peace out that's.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url