Red-tail Green Ratsnakes - Gonyosoma Exycephalum



Hey guys it's Dan again from REPTILNESIA I've been on vacation and I'm doing some cleaning and kind of catching about here and I found something that's kind of a bit of a surprise these are my gonyosoma the red tail green rat snakes that were featured in the July issue of reptiles magazine these are Indonesian locality and I haven't been around for the last three weeks.

But I do know that they've been fed last two weeks ago today and so I'm out here cleaning the female has just finished the blue portion of her shed cycle and I'm gonna pull her out here looks like some good things that happened while I've been gone she looks too full of eggs I hope um I know for a fact there's no way that she could have eaten enough to become this distended and she did refuse food last week so I'm gonna say this is a good deal she is a long term captive Walcott and the male is captive bred so it's gonna be a fantastic pairing very diverse blood but she will probably be shedding I'm gonna guess like tonight she's just about ready so I'm a sprayer tonight and should she'll have a good shed and she's all lumped up so hopefully, that means good stuff so that's Indonesia locality gonyosoma and I will update you guys again and she laid some eggs and of course if the eggs hatch get you all caught up on that so anyway good stuff.


I'm having a good season definitely good season so I got a silver one and a green one so this is the green male I'm gonna set his tank up its Exo Terra tank it's 18 by 18 by 36 so you can go all different size I had one in a 4 4 by 2 by 2 I have another one in a 3 by 2 by 12 I mean 3 by 12 by 12 whatever you get that you could put it in any size 10 you could put it in a variety of Tanks how about that yeah big water dish I'm gonna miss everything who are they needed real humid oaky didn't like that water okay so I'm not gonna play them too much he gets kind of upset and his feeding day so I wanted to eat and I don't want to stress him out and he gets stressed out pretty easy so that's him this is that's his setup yeah get this set up he gets upset pretty easy that's where he mat is it's right underneath him so he's pretty tucked in nice little hiding spot


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url